- Types of Shopify Store Data collected when using Our App
- Types of Personal Data Collected
- Use of Data
- Disclosure Of Data
- Security of Data
- Contact Us
Types of Shopify Store Data collected when using Our App
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account in order for the App to function properly and provide the Service. This data includes:
- Read and write product data
- Read and write Shopify Theme files
Types of Personal Data Collected
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account when the individual uses the “Find My Size” feature provided by Our App.
We collect the following information voluntarily provided by the individual in order to suggest a size when they use the “Find My Size” feature. This information, referred as “Size Data” can include:
- Other body measurements, including, but not limited to Bust, Waist, and Hips.
Additionally the Find My Size feature of the App allows individuals to create accounts in order to save the Size Data. If the individual creates an account using our App, the following Personal Account Data is collected:
- Name provided by the individual
- E-mail provided by the individual
- Password created by individual
This Personal Account Data is needed so that individuals can save and retrieve past saved Size Data using their provided e-mail and password.
When an individual uses the Find My Size feature provided by our App, certain information is automatically collected by the App. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- IP Address of individuals device
- Operating system of individuals device
- Date and time of access
- Browser details
- Actions taken while using the Find My Size feature of the App
How we use Shopify Store Data and individuals Personal Data
We use information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App.
We use Shopify Store Data collected in order to:
- Allow Shopify merchants to add the Find My Size widget to their selected products
- Allow Shopify merchants to create size charts for their selected products in order for the Find My Size feature to provide the Service and recommend a size
- Add code to the Shopify Product Template theme that controls the placement of the Find My Size widget in the product page
We use the Personal Data collected from individuals in order to:
- Estimate body measurements using the Images, Weight, and Height data provided by the individual
- Provide size suggestions to the individual
- Allow the individual to access previously saved Size Data
- Improve the App, and the Services provided by the App
- Monitor and measure usage of the App and the Services
- Investigate technical issues
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share individuals personal data with third party service providers to help us improve the Service and the App. These third party service providers are not permitted to use or share personal data collected on our behalf expect to help us improve the Service and the App.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Security of Data
The security of your data is very important to us, and we take reasonable precautions to protect the data collected, and make sure it’s not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed or altered. Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of the data provided.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.